Please follow the steps below for manuscript submission.
Register for conference
- One author for each paper must register at a non-student rate, even if all authors are students.
- One registration covers two papers for those authors who have multiple papers accepted.
- Follow the registration steps to register for the conference and the workshop.
- IMPORTANT: Your paper will not be included in the proceedings unless you have successfully registered and an author appears to present you paper at the workshop.
Submitting the manuscripts
- Allowed manuscript formats are .doc, .pdf and .ps
- Manuscript submission is handled by the EasyChair system.
Final manuscript page limit and format
- Please prepare your paper using the 2-column format.
- Regular papers are allowed up to
allowed up to 8 pages with no additional, while only 2 additional pages are allowed with extra charges.
- For invited papers, please add the line "(Invited Paper)" after the title of your paper.
- Extra page cost of USD$100 will be charged per page. This payment is made on the Registration form.